Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's like that Steven King Book

You know the one: Misery.  Now, I'm not going to pretend I read it.  I didn't.  But, I saw the movie.  The movie where Kathy Bates holds Paul Sheldon (fictional character name... what's his real name?) hostage and then sprinkles lighter fluid on his bed and acts like a psycho and breaks his ankles with a sledgehammer and a 4 x 4 block of wood.

That's how Marty and I felt last night.

I mean, Cora wasn't sprinkling lighter fluid on us, but she was screaming and miserable and as a result so were we.  All I have to say is teeth suck.  Don't get me wrong, teeth are good and important and help you chew your food.  But getting them sucks.  The result of this will be more teeth for Cora to bite me with.  She has done a few "I'm about to bite you" moments.  Never sunken teeth all the way in...  but, now I wonder if her master plan is to wait until these suckers come in.

Damn, that girl is smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment